Are you looking around for PERKS this season? Who isn’t, right? Everyone loves a bargain. Our Gift Guide 2012 magazine members have come together to offer wonderful products and/or discounts to help with your gift giving needs.
Supporting small business + PERKS = great options.
Here you go!
1. Peacock Pottery: Calling all Polish Pottery lovers! Get pottery gifts for 25% off. Enter HOLIDAY25 on any order, including sale items.
2. Looking for quality clothing and accessories that last? The Boys Store is offering 25% off. Use code MP2012. Stock up for winter!
3. As seen in Scholastic: Wikki Stix is offering 25% off with code MB24. Great for home, classroom and homeschool use. Have fun!
4. Need a cool belt for your kiddo? As seen on the TV show Parenthood: Cute Beltz is offering 15% off with code MOMMYPERKS. Belts-up!
5. Give the gift of books, of course! Slimy Bookworm is offering 20% off (affordable listings). Use code PERKS. Happy reading!
6. Hands-on Phonics, anyone? Great for parents or teachers : Fat Cat Phonics will give 10% off with code Schoolhouse12.
7. Daddy Bookins: Enjoy Lil Boo at 20% off! Use code MOMMYPERKS by December 15th. Contact Cameron for bulk order discounts for schools and libraries.
8. Tag backpacks, travel bags, gym bags, and more! Swagger Tag – Use code SAVEWITH4 to save 10% when ordering 4 or more. Use code SAVEWITH10 to save 15% when ordering 10 or more.
9. Cowboy up! Little Journeys World offer clothing, accessories, boots, bags and more. Use code PERK30 to save 30%. Free gift with order.
10. Judith Raye: Where art comes alive for kids. Use code MOMMYPERKS to save 10%. Great for bedrooms or gift giving.
11. Give the gift of education and play. Teach My offers kits for kiddos to use at home or in a classroom. Hands-on learning. Let the playing begin!
13. New bundle of joy? Get your Pea Wee Baby wraps for winter with code MOMMYPERKS (10% off). Keep that baby warm!
Happy Holidays, everyone.