Calling all teachers, educators, home schoolers, nannies, librarians and parents!*
The KB Teachers website offers a ten-day free trial membership for those of you seeking online resources.
KB Teachers provides an extensive array of educational tools and printouts including subjects like:
Holiday themed options are also available to members:
While reviewing the KB Teachers site I was unable to locate a SEARCH feature. The FAQ page explains:
Is there a search feature?
* No. We believe that on a well designed website you should easily find your way around and find what you need in 3 clicks or less. Gone are the days of searching endlessly!
The layout and directory do clearly present the options available, making the site easy to navigate and click through. The site is well designed and extremely professional. Based on my own exploration I found every link to be functional and working (a rare occurrence from a website of this size).
Each worksheet and printout that I examined was well presented and nicely designed. It’s clear this website was painstakingly built – page by page, worksheet by worksheet, link by link and image by image. The Dinosaur page alone offers 44 different types of Dinosaurs to explore, read about and color. The Alphabet Factory page provides a selection of words, letters, cursive practice sheets, sign language and Morse code sheets!
Costs of membership:
10 day free trial
One year: $29
Two years: $49
Payment: Credit card, debit card or PayPal
KnowledgeBears.com was founded in 1998 in New York. Their award winning KBears is now a leading online destination for children of all ages.
What are the benefits of membership at KB Teachers?
For Parents, Teachers and Educators:
- One click worksheet generators and alphabet factory
- Create an unlimited number of engaging printable activities – For all ages and grade levels
- No watermarks and unlimited access
- Exclusive graphics and clipart – Decorate your websites, Blogs, activity sheets etc…
- Diverse educational resources – From simple ABC worksheets, to 20 pages exams
- Intuitive activities online or off – At home, at school or in study hall
- Free 24/7 Support – If we don’t have it, we’ll create it – or help you find it
- Answer Keys – Proofed and checked quality materials you can trust
- Updated regularly – New features and member created content added every week
- Nothing to download, instant access – From any internet connection
Access content based on standards set by the following organizations:
- NCTE National Council of Teachers of English
- NCSS National Council for the Social Studies
- NSTA National Science Teachers’ Association
- NCTM National Council of Teachers of Mathematics
- ISTE International Society for Technology in Education
*The above post was a paid review and feature. The opinions expressed are my own and were formed after looking over the site and exploring the offerings.