“The Best Zucchini Bread Ever”
I recently decided to try my hand at making GMO free zucchini bread. That’s not easy. I wasn’t able to locate organic zucchini but I did my best to stay away from other naughty ingredients.
I love to cook in stoneware products. I find that stones are far more effective for heat distribution than tin or metal products. Here are the before and after images of the zucchini bread:
Here’s what I used:
– 1 1/2 cups of Bob’s Red Mill 100% Whole Wheat Pastry Flour (Apple Natural Market)
– 1/2 cup of Morena Pure Cane Sugar GMO Free (Sprouts)
– 1 Organic Egg (Walmart)
– 1/4 cup of Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil (Costco)
– 1 zucchini, grated
– 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
– 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda
– 1/4 teaspoon of Mediterranean Sea Salt
– 1/4 teaspoon of baking power
– 1/4 teaspoon of ground nutmeg
The sitter came over the following day and ate a healthy serving of the bread. She said, “I’m sorry I ate that much but it was so good! This is the best zucchini bread ever.”
So there you have it. Sitter approved. Best ever. Give it a try.