Possible At-Home Jobs for 2013

Mommy Perks logoI have never worked a Direct Sales job, myself, but I know that many of our trusty Facebook fans do. I wanted to offer them a chance to share so I opened the floor a few days ago…

Okay…every year, many parents go looking for something to do, from home, in January. I’ve seen this for years now, in my own business. I thought it might be a nice idea to open the wall today, for those of you in Direct Sales businesses. Feel free to share about what you do so if others want to contact you, for a work at home option, they can.

{Related post: Work at home job ideas}

Here are the comments from Facebook fans:

Bethe’ Smith: Discovery toys! Educational products.

Angie Cruitt Bricker: The $99 I spent on my enrollment kit two years ago has blessed me in so many ways!! Thirty-One Gifts has give me a fabulous business and extra income, selling unique personalizable PRACTICAL and FUN products for everyone!! I am able to pay for our groceries and all the extras that we did without for so very long. I am making it a priority now to increase my parties and sales so that I can retire my husband from his strenuous job in road construction!! And I know it’s possible, with my passion for all things 31!!

Louise Masin Sattler: For FREE you can learn sign language by simply going to my YouTube channel. Here is the link to our NUMBERS JUST FOR KIDS video.

Stephanie O’Malley: Beach Body – I initially joined because I personally use their products, but the real reward is helping other people meet and exceed their fitness goals. Free for military & military spouses to join, too.

Chris Carroll: I sell delicious Jerky Direct Products. Great for Husband and Wife teams, just like my hubby and I do or anyone. Super affordable too. Our Page is Jerky On The Go.

Lorraine Wellman: I turned a newly (about a year ago) learned sewing hobby into a way to create extra income by creating custom designed purses, tote bags and diaper bags.

Danielle Mohr: I was with another DS company 8 yrs prior to our switch three years ago. So many blessings we’ve experienced by “giving” – check out my hubby & I’s biz details at Send Out Cards.

Lilly Watson: I’m a Pure Romance consultant. I have been with the company almost 2 years and LOVE it. We have an amazing kit sale going on right now starting at $99 making 40% commission upon activation!!! The rest of our kits are on sale up to 60% off. check out Pure Romance by Lilly for more info!!

Lilly Watson: I also do WildFlower Designs. We have a $10 start up till New Years day. Wildflower Designs By Lilly – Independant Consultant.

Arlene Gianelli: How about providing your own children with the best educational toys on the market and build a business at the same time? January is a great time to get started, with our starter kit on sale, as well as our winter sale starting Jan 1. Our toys are FUN, and because they span several stages of development, children play with them for years, rather than a few days or weeks. What a great way to save money, when you don’t have to keep replacing toys all the time. And less toys mean less clutter. Check out my Discovery Toys website and let me help you get started in your new business.

Kim Atkins: I lost 4.5 inches with my first wrap and 10 inches with my first 3 ItWorks wraps! Everyone is looking to lose weight, especially right now. ItWorks offers a variety of supplements, stretch mark help and even a facial wrap that really works. You can try some for as low as $20. If you decide to be a distributor, you can do it for $99 through Dec 31. I am always looking for customers or more team members. Let me help you make the income you dream of!!!

Sherrill Yoder: I started my in home Mary Kay business when I was single and loved how it has adjusted to my life as I became a wife and later a mother. I love mentoring other women and blessing so many lives with our skin care and our career. I’d be happy to share information with anyone who wants to learn more, with no obligation.

Awnya Hammeren Boam: I enjoy staying home while earning money with my Story Time Felts and More business. We specialize in felt board stories, learning sets, dolls, puppets, etc for kids as well as family games.

Ally Cohen: 4aKid – we sell child safety products, baby accessories and exclusive kids clothing. We offer work from home and part-time agent opportunities for direct selling in Southern Africa and surrounding countries.


*If you contact anyone on this list, please mention that you saw the post on Mommy Perks. Thank you.

*No compensation was received in exchange for the posting of this information.


Click Here to Leave a Comment Below

Leave a Reply: